Thread: FBI joins probe of I-81 road rage slaying

Thanks
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,915 Posts

FBI joins probe of I-81 road rage slaying

The FBI has joined the investigation of a fatal Saturday shooting on Interstate 81 southwest of Harrisburg that state police say they believe resulted from road rage.
    Timothy Davison, 28, of Maine, called 911 to report a road dispute and said the driver of a pickup was pursuing him and shooting at him as he crossed from Maryland into Pennsylvania on I-81, said Trooper Rob Hicks, a state police spokesman.
    "There is mention of [a dispute] on the tape. I'm not sure what exactly transpired. It appears to be a random road-rage incident," said Hicks, who declined to elaborate about the 911 tape.
    Police say they believe the pickup rammed Davison's car into a grassy median before the driver or a passenger shot him about 2:10 a.m Saturday. The shooting occurred about 10 miles north of Hagerstown, Md. Investigators were looking for a small pickup, perhaps a blue Ford Ranger, with damage to the front quarter panel or driver's-side door. Police said the pickup might have silver paint from Davison's 2001 Mitsubishi Montero and was headed south on I-81. No arrests had been made by Sunday afternoon.

Police were also trying to determine whether the episode was tied to one Friday night on a York County road about 30 miles away. A driver told police someone in a black pickup followed him recklessly about 6:45 p.m. and fired shots at his truck. A bullet hit the driver's headrest.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo...iJJ0zQqIPYi.99
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

Re: FBI joins probe of I-81 road rage slaying

Catch and kill, no trial necessary, "suicide by cop" good with me.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!