Thread: LeSean McCoy: Chip Kelly got rid of “all the good black players”

Thanks

LeSean McCoy: Chip Kelly got rid of “all the good black players”

What?!?!?

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Bills running back LeSean McCoy isn’t backing down from the idea that he and Eagles coach Chip Kelly’s relationship is the reason for his departure, saying Kelly didn’t like or respect stars. And he doubled down on those comments by making a serious allegation.

In an interview with ESPN the Magazine, McCoy said Kelly was uncomfortable with him, with an uncomfortable reason for it.

“The relationship was never really great,” McCoy said. “I feel like I always respected him as a coach. I think that’s the way he runs his team. He wants the full control. You see how fast he got rid of all the good players. Especially all the good black players. He got rid of them the fastest. That’s the truth. There’s a reason. . .

source

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

Re: LeSean McCoy: Chip Kelly got rid of “all the good black players”

I'd be pissed too if I had to live at least part of the year in Buffalo. The only racist in this article is McCoy and ESPN's resident loudmouth Stephen A. Smith.

Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

Thanks

Mccoy is going to get ripped a new @$$ when he ever comes back to Philly. Fans don't forget

Thanks

I'd rather live in Buffalo than Philly.

He can't be racist, he's black. Don't you know that only whites are allowed to be villified for being racist?
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

My bad, didn't think through that white/black racist thingy. Rather than the racist issue perhaps McCoy is suffering from the same malady as the New England Patriots, deflated balls.

Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brian Entwistle For This Useful Post:

Aldomas (05-08-2015),Robotspyder (12-15-2015)