Thread: Nepal Struck by 2nd Major Earthquake

Thanks

Nepal Struck by 2nd Major Earthquake

So far I have seen where the news is reporting 34 dead. I am sure that number will climb higher as the days roll on.

Thanks

Re: Nepal Struck by 2nd Major Earthquake

The earth is just continuing its cyclical actions. Earthquakes, pole shifts, global warming/cooling, hurricanes, blizzards,tsunamis - it has all happened before and will happen again and again.

Thanks

agreed Flashback.

Thanks

Heart goes out to ones living there. Few years ago Japan had major earthquake. Son was stationed there at the time. Three days waiting to hear what was going on. His job was to get internet up so they could post emails and go on FB to let family members know they were okay. First posting he made letting me know he was okay I can't describe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Makita For This Useful Post:

Nativeson (05-14-2015)

Thanks

Humans as a species are so egotistical to think that nature & science care a bit about what we do. Oh, you want global warming? Sure thing, I'll crank it all the way up. What's that? Running out of water in CA? Here's a tsunami for you. Remember the last ice age only 10,000 years ago? Well here's a blizzard to remind you. 10,000 years ago? Yep, in the cosmic blink of an eye of Earth's existence this planet was damn near covered in ice. There is one thing that truly hurts the planet, the Army Corps of Engineers. Their misguided attempts to control nature have done more damage to North America than any other man made event or creation.