Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: 3 Terror Attacks Today

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Crimes are criminal by definition.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,573
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Why do you make that claim?
    I didn't make that claim - your boy Obama did.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    I didn't make that claim - your boy Obama did.
    When was that?
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Jesus fucking christ. You are a goddamn one trick pony. It always comes back to the same god damn thing with you. Get the fuck over it or get the fuck out. Contribute something useful or shut the fuck up. blah blah jews. blah blah nazi. blah blah hero.

    I see.......I suppose you say that to a Black poster who objected to glorifying James Earl Ray ( with a flag backdrop pic ) or would that be not allowed ?
    Last edited by Martin Riggs; 07-07-2015 at 01:21 AM.

    A True America Hero

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,573
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    When was that?
    Probably while you were out "hooking" up a friend.

    Bing is your friend.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    Probably while you were out "hooking" up a friend.

    Bing is your friend.
    I tried to look it up but nothing showed up. Perhaps you can provide proof. Oh, I forgot - you can't find any evidence either.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,573
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I tried to look it up but nothing showed up. Perhaps you can provide proof. Oh, I forgot - you can't find any evidence either.
    The Fort Hood massacre was a terrorist act, with Nidal Hasan yelling “Allahu Akbar” (“God is great”). Nidal Hasan had also repeatedly been in contact with Anwar al-Awlaki. Yet the Obama administration has oddly classified the massacre as “workplace violence.” This is obviously coddling to Muslim extremists, but the everyday consequence is that the victims and families of the thirteen dead and two dozen wounded don’t receive combat-related benefits, such as medical benefits, death benefits, Purple Heart citations, etc.

    http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...lace-violence/

    Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department and the Obama administration for classifying the Fort Hood terror massacre as ‘workplace violence’, she suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation’s Armed Forces at home.Collins a Republican from Main also referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the true threat which was al-Qaeda and radicalized Islam.
    http://conservativepapers.com/news/2.../#.VZwTKvRkLkc
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    The Fort Hood massacre was a terrorist act, with Nidal Hasan yelling “Allahu Akbar” (“God is great”). Nidal Hasan had also repeatedly been in contact with Anwar al-Awlaki. Yet the Obama administration has oddly classified the massacre as “workplace violence.” This is obviously coddling to Muslim extremists, but the everyday consequence is that the victims and families of the thirteen dead and two dozen wounded don’t receive combat-related benefits, such as medical benefits, death benefits, Purple Heart citations, etc.

    http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...lace-violence/

    Sen. Susan Collins on Wednesday blasted the Defense Department and the Obama administration for classifying the Fort Hood terror massacre as ‘workplace violence’, she suggested political correctness is being placed above the security of the nation’s Armed Forces at home.Collins a Republican from Main also referenced a letter from the Defense Department depicting the Fort Hood shootings as workplace violence. She criticized the Obama administration for failing to identify the true threat which was al-Qaeda and radicalized Islam.
    http://conservativepapers.com/news/2.../#.VZwTKvRkLkc
    Your links, as slanted as they may be, provide absolutely NO evidence that Obama made the statement that you allege he made. Do you have any evidence beyond your personal wet dreams?
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,573
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Your links, as slanted as they may be, provide absolutely NO evidence that Obama made the statement that you allege he made. Do you have any evidence beyond your personal wet dreams?
    Obama's administration said it. Do you now NOT hold the president accountable for the statements he approves and are put forth by his representatives? Thought so - whatever suits your agenda at the time.

    Pathetic.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    Obama's administration said it. Do you now NOT hold the president accountable for the statements he approves and are put forth by his representatives? Thought so - whatever suits your agenda at the time.

    Pathetic.
    are you surprised ?

    A True America Hero

  11. #31
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,333
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 959 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    In the days leading up to July Fourth weekend, Americans were hysterically warned about an ISIS attack in the United States. Congressman Peter King, for example, somberly advised Fox News viewers that "this is the most concerned I've seen the FBI and Homeland Security" since 9/11.

    And, once again, the weekend came and went without anyone in America being killed by ISIS, but a lot of people being killed by immigrants -- legal, illegal, second generation and anchor babies. There's no way to know exactly how many Americans were killed July Fourth weekend as a result of the country's immigration policies, because the media don't trust us with the truth.

    But the holiday weekend kicked off with the news that an illegal alien from Mexico, Francisco Sanchez, had shot and killed 32-year-old Kathryn Steinle on Wednesday on a San Francisco pier. The most surprising aspect of the crime was that we were told right away that Steinle's suspected killer was an illegal alien. Usually, we only find out that the perp was an immigrant years later when the Spanish translators show up in court.

    The day after Steinle was shot to death, the Associated Press reported that members of the Mexican mafia and their associates -- Loribeth Martinez, John Mendoza Jr., Kristopher Sanchez and Veronica Sanchez -- had been arrested for the murder of two people, Traci Lynn Lemley and Jeremy Carrico, in San Antonio, Texas.

    Also on Thursday:

    -- A fifth suspect in a shooting in Las Vegas, Benjamin Hernandez, was arrested. He joined Yors "Cuete" Garcia-Mier, Nicholas Pedro "Silent" Cortes, Miguel "Trips" Salazar and Jeiszon Valles in jail for the killing.

    -- In New Jersey, an illegal alien from Ecuador was indicted for attempting to murder his ex-wife by stabbing her with a steak knife in front of one of their children. (Gosh -- I hope all those kids were born here, so the media can start referring to them as "American citizens" right away.)
    The wrap up:

    Some of these crimes were committed by legal residents -- even "citizens." But without Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act, combined with Justice William Brennan's 1982 anchor baby invention, the "Mexican mafia" would not be living in America, much less be "citizens."

    Just as America's immigration policies began favoring people from cultures as different from ours as possible, we also began providing government assistance to any loser immigrants and refusing to deport the criminals.

    There's no question but that the only reason any of this week's criminal immigrants are in America at all is because of Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

    Now go back to worrying about ISIS.


    COPYRIGHT 2015 ANN COULTER
    http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2015-07-08.html

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: 3 Terror Attacks Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Nativeson View Post
    there you go posting facts again, we know that is kryptonite to the liberal mindset.

    A True America Hero

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •