Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26,286
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,915 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Obama Admits Lifting Sanctions Against Iran Will Help Regime Fund Terror

    http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/24/obama-admits-lifting-sanctions-against-iran-will-help-regime-fund-terror/
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Typical Breetbart headline - it doesn't match the words in the article.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Holy shit... You can't answer a simple question.
    Answered multiple times. Holy shit you're dense.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Answered multiple times. Holy shit you're dense.
    You haven't answered once. Holy shit you're stupid.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Go back and read, for once, just read. If you still insist on asking already answered questions I give up. Can't win with people like you.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    OK. I reread and found this. Why are you unable/unwilling to answer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Had we negotiated from a position of strength, which we started with before the current administration came into office, there would be open inspections without warning, continuing sanctions until a ten year period had passed without Iran doing anything like supporting terrorists or attacking another country, reduced sanctions if they passed tIranhat first requirement.
    Why didn't the previous administration sign such a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement?
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,574
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    OK. I reread and found this. Why are you unable/unwilling to answer?



    Why didn't the previous administration sign such a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement?
    Because there was none.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Correct grieker...as my post clearly states and Soc puppet clearly quoted there was no agreement at the time the current administration came into office. You can't sign an agreement if there isn't one.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    Because there was none.
    Why not? Why didn't the previous administration negotiate such a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement? Didn't the previous administration give a damn?
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,574
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Why not? Why didn't the previous administration negotiate such a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement? Didn't the previous administration give a damn?
    Previous administration put the squeeze on Iran. Previous administration, unlike current administration, held to the "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Obama stated numerous times he has no issue with that.

    Sanctions Under George W. Bush

    Under President George W. Bush, the United States repeatedly froze the assets of people, groups, or businesses identified as helping Iran sponsor terrorism, destabilize Iraq, or work on weapons programs. The U.S. also froze the assets of foreign entities believed to be helping Iran in those areas.
    The United States under Bush also banned so-called "U-turn" financial transfers involving Iran. According to the U.S. Treasury Department, a U-turn transfer involve Iran but "originate and end with non-Iranian foreign banks."

    http://usforeignpolicy.about.com/od/...ainst-Iran.htm
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    Previous administration put the squeeze on Iran. Previous administration, unlike current administration, held to the "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Obama stated numerous times he has no issue with that.

    Sanctions Under George W. Bush

    Under President George W. Bush, the United States repeatedly froze the assets of people, groups, or businesses identified as helping Iran sponsor terrorism, destabilize Iraq, or work on weapons programs. The U.S. also froze the assets of foreign entities believed to be helping Iran in those areas.
    The United States under Bush also banned so-called "U-turn" financial transfers involving Iran. According to the U.S. Treasury Department, a U-turn transfer involve Iran but "originate and end with non-Iranian foreign banks."

    http://usforeignpolicy.about.com/od/...ainst-Iran.htm
    So the previous administration did not want a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement? Obviously the previous administration didn't give a damn about American security!
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    The previous administration was doing more for the security of this nation than the current one, by far in in many areas including this one. The deal negotiated under this administration does not a a single thing to further our security, the security of our allies, nor the security of the world. In fact, it does nothing but harm everyone except Iran, Russia and China, three countries with stated anti-American goals. You're now back to posting lies we see, not that it was unexpected.

    You childish playing with words Soc is cute in a 'Oh look, she pooped her diaper' kind of way.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    The previous administration was doing more for the security of this nation than the current one, by far in in many areas including this one. The deal negotiated under this administration does not a a single thing to further our security, the security of our allies, nor the security of the world. In fact, it does nothing but harm everyone except Iran, Russia and China, three countries with stated anti-American goals. You're now back to posting lies we see, not that it was unexpected.

    You childish playing with words Soc is cute in a 'Oh look, she pooped her diaper' kind of way.
    If that's true, why didn't the previous administration negotiate a wonderful, marvelous, magnificent, superb, glorious, sublime, lovely, delightful, super, great, fantastic, terrific, sensational, fabulous, awesome brilliant, peachy, dandy, neat, swell agreement? Obviously the previous administration didn't give a damn about American security!
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    You were really good at that child's game...I know you are but what am I...weren't you. Go away and let the adults handle things.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    You were really good at that child's game...I know you are but what am I...weren't you. Go away and let the adults handle things.
    Obviously you can't explain why the previous administration was sitting on its collective ass instead of watching out for America's security.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,574
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Obviously you can't explain why the previous administration was sitting on its collective ass instead of watching out for America's security.
    We can explain it to you, but we can't make you understand it.

    It is a simple as that.

    Press on with your trolling.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    We can explain it to you, but we can't make you understand it.

    Oh go ahead. Explain to me why the previous administration was sitting on its collective ass instead of watching out for America's security.

    Perhaps the real reason you don't want to explain is because you don't know why the previous administration was sitting on its ass instead of watching out for America's security.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,574
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Oh go ahead. Explain to me why the previous administration was sitting on its collective ass instead of watching out for America's security.

    Perhaps the real reason you don't want to explain is because you don't know why the previous administration was sitting on its ass instead of watching out for America's security.
    Hopefully you aren't operating any machinery - you seem impared.

    As I explained once.

    Previous administration put the squeeze on Iran. Previous administration, unlike current administration, held to the "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Obama stated numerous times he has no issue with negotiating with terrorists and has done so several times.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    Hopefully you aren't operating any machinery - you seem impared.

    As I explained once.

    Previous administration put the squeeze on Iran. Previous administration, unlike current administration, held to the "we don't negotiate with terrorists". Obama stated numerous times he has no issue with negotiating with terrorists and has done so several times.
    No, you've never explained why the previous administration was sitting on its collective ass instead of watching out for America's security.

    By the way, shouting doesn't add any legitimacy to your non-responses.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    It seems that Obamas " peachy " plan is going down in flames.....Chuck Schumer has labeled it a turd.

    A True America Hero

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •