Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78

Thread: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26,286
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,915 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    What the fuck does that have to do with me? Call Schumer, he probably can't wait to hear from you again.

    Brian
    I think Schumer would have quite a lot to say if he would bother with taking another call.. He lays it all out here:

    Schumer vs Obama

    http://www.scribd.com/doc/273990048/Schumer-vs-Obama

    Of course, you have to read it to know what's in it.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    I think Schumer would have quite a lot to say if he would bother with taking another call.. He lays it all out here:Schumer vs Obamahttp://www.scribd.com/doc/273990048/Schumer-vs-ObamaOf course, you have to read it to know what's in it.
    I don't give a fuck what he has to say. He cares more about other countries than he does about the U.S.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I don't give a fuck what he has to say. He cares more about other countries than he does about the U.S.

    You have a minority opinion.

    A True America Hero

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    I think Schumer would have quite a lot to say if he would bother with taking another call.. He lays it all out here:

    Schumer vs Obama


    http://www.scribd.com/doc/273990048/Schumer-vs-Obama

    Of course, you have to read it to know what's in it.
    Hi DL, good to see you posting. Thanks for the link, well reasoned information.

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brian Entwistle For This Useful Post:

    DiamondLil (08-13-2015)

  6. #65
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    Hi DL, good to see you posting. Thanks for the link, well reasoned information.

    Brian
    It is interesting that Obama is pushing this deal as absurd as it is, he seems to think that a Middle East " peace " deal will be some kind of legacy much like the other worst president of modern times thought. Perhaps even like the loser Carter he will stick his nose into future presidents business.

    A True America Hero

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Riggs For This Useful Post:

    Brian Entwistle (08-13-2015),DiamondLil (08-13-2015)

  8. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Riggs View Post
    It is interesting that Obama is pushing this deal as absurd as it is, he seems to think that a Middle East " peace " deal will be some kind of legacy much like the other worst president of modern times thought. Perhaps even like the loser Carter he will stick his nose into future presidents business.
    Agree. The down side to the end of the Obama Presidency is we will be subjected to many years of his incessant whining and pontificating. Like Clinton and Carter, liberal Presidents don't have the grace to just shut up and go away.

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  9. #67
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    Agree. The down side to the end of the Obama Presidency is we will be subjected to many years of his incessant whining and pontificating. Like Clinton and Carter, liberal Presidents don't have the grace to just shut up and go away.

    Brian
    very true but Carter and Clinton are pikers compared to the Narssistic turd Obama.

    A True America Hero

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Riggs For This Useful Post:

    DiamondLil (08-13-2015)

  11. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,573
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    True enough and very soon Obama will be the only living worst president in American History.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  12. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26,286
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,915 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by grieker View Post
    True enough and very soon Obama will be the only living worst president in American History.
    Carter is a Jew hater. I can't wait until he has to stand before the top Jew and answer for his deeds.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondLil For This Useful Post:

    Nativeson (08-22-2015)

  14. #70
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Carter is a Jew hater. I can't wait until he has to stand before the top Jew and answer for his deeds.
    He has company in the new hating Dept. That is obvious with just a casual glance around.

    A True America Hero

  15. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26,286
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 2,760 Times in 1,915 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Riggs View Post
    He has company in the new hating Dept. That is obvious with just a casual glance around.
    Yep, right here in River City.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondLil For This Useful Post:

    Brian Entwistle (08-13-2015),Martin Riggs (08-13-2015)

  17. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Carter is a Jew hater. I can't wait until he has to stand before the top Jew and answer for his deeds.
    Why do you say that? Why do you feel that it's important to relegate the benefits to the United States because of the lack of benefits to Israel? Are you an Israeli? Why not?

    It's OK if you PM the ass-hole to find out how to respond. I'll understand.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  18. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Yep, right here in River City.
    Very well said I am sure that the Jew haters will shit their pants and act accordingly.

    A True America Hero

  19. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondLil View Post
    Carter is a Jew hater. I can't wait until he has to stand before the top Jew and answer for his deeds.
    I knew through the years Carter had definite Palestinian leanings but didn't realize his dislike for all thing Jewish was so deeply seated. I did a search and the anti-Semite sentiment is overwhelming. Learned some new things about the old fart. Thanks

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brian Entwistle For This Useful Post:

    DiamondLil (08-14-2015),Nativeson (08-22-2015)

  21. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    I knew through the years Carter had definite Palestinian leanings but didn't realize his dislike for all thing Jewish was so deeply seated. I did a search and the anti-Semite sentiment is overwhelming. Learned some new things about the old fart. Thanks

    Brian
    Interesting that you put so much importance in the well-being of another country. Personally, I wouldn't want to see anything bad happen to Israel but I'll be damned if I'll put the well-being of Israel (or any other country) ahead of the well-being of the United States of America. Apparently in your mind my love for the United States makes me a Jew-hater. Amazing!
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  22. #76
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    I knew through the years Carter had definite Palestinian leanings but didn't realize his dislike for all thing Jewish was so deeply seated. I did a search and the anti-Semite sentiment is overwhelming. Learned some new things about the old fart. Thanks

    Brian

    I think that someone broke wind.....LOL

    A True America Hero

  23. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Riggs View Post
    I think that someone broke wind.....LOL
    LOL is right. Akin to a giant steaming pile.

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  24. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: It's a deal: Iran agrees to halt nuclear program

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    LOL is right. Akin to a giant steaming pile.

    Brian
    You're absolutely correct. Schumer is full of it.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •