Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Well no surprise here , a Kuwaiti sleeper terrorist strikes in the good old USA. Retaliation needs to be swift and devastating. And a careful review of Middle eastern " citizens " needs to be done ASAP.

    A True America Hero

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Riggs For This Useful Post:

    Nativeson (07-17-2015)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,333
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 959 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    They must laugh their heads off at the policy of disarming soldiers at these military installations.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nativeson For This Useful Post:

    Flashback (07-17-2015)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Exactly. As recruiting offices are considered federal installations the federal government needs to revisit that policy.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Exactly. As recruiting offices are considered federal installations the federal government needs to revisit that policy.
    Yeah, that certainly would have stopped this perp. All that they'd have to do is shoot anyone that approaches within fifty feet of the recruiting center.

    I'm wondering why this guy was cleared to purchase the weapons.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    I certainly would have helped. It was Armed police that killed the turd, why wouldn't Armed Marines have done the same?

    here is an idea that you might approve of round up all the Muslims in the U.S. And make slave labor out of the able bodied ones and sent the rest to death camps.
    Last edited by Martin Riggs; 07-18-2015 at 06:21 AM.

    A True America Hero

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Yeah, that certainly would have stopped this perp. All that they'd have to do is shoot anyone that approaches within fifty feet of the recruiting center.

    I'm wondering why this guy was cleared to purchase the weapons.
    The recruiting stations, isolated small outposts of federal military property and known targets of terrorist, domestic and foreign, don't even have bullet resistant glass. A lot of times the knowledge of your target being armed is enough to stop many would be attackers.

    IF he was cleared to purchase weapons then either he was cleared or there was a mistake. Our gun laws don't do a thing to keep guns away from criminals so most likely it wouldn't have mattered.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,481
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 417 Times in 350 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    The recruiting stations, isolated small outposts of federal military property and known targets of terrorist, domestic and foreign, don't even have bullet resistant glass. A lot of times the knowledge of your target being armed is enough to stop many would be attackers.

    IF he was cleared to purchase weapons then either he was cleared or there was a mistake. Our gun laws don't do a thing to keep guns away from criminals so most likely it wouldn't have mattered.
    Bullet-proof glass would have helped a lot in this case but, considering how he died, this guy would not have been deterred by armed personnel, especially if the arms are holstered. Unless, of course, the recommendation is to constantly aim their weapons at anyone that approaches the facility.

    Yes, our gun laws are useless to prevent straw purchases and the eventual result. We need to do something about that.
    Oskar Schindler was a fucking Nazi.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    8,729
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 958 Times in 713 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    With a combination of bullet-resistant glass & armed personnel this could have ended in such a way as to cause no lose of life.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

    Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Just knowing it was a hard target would probably be enough.

    A True America Hero

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,570
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Bullet-proof glass would have helped a lot in this case but, considering how he died, this guy would not have been deterred by armed personnel, especially if the arms are holstered. Unless, of course, the recommendation is to constantly aim their weapons at anyone that approaches the facility.

    Yes, our gun laws are useless to prevent straw purchases and the eventual result. We need to do something about that.
    No lack of ignorance there. Had he not been shot dead by an armed individual - how many would have been slaughtered by this piece of shit?

    P.S. He was within 5 feet of the front doors of the recruiting office - close enough to read the "gun-free slaughter zone".
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

  13. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: Islamic slime murders Marines in Terror attack

    There is no evidence it was a straw purchase.......but saying so in the context of this thread is a strawman.

    A True America Hero

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •