Thread: Taking A Break

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Taking A Break

I have decided to take a break for a indefinite period of time. Not just from this forum but from the world in general. I've reached a point where I can no longer be a participant in what has become for me a highly politicized and divided society. I've found that I'm am becoming more and more intolerant towards co-workers, friends, family and strangers and unable to hold my thoughts and words in almost every situation. This isn't good for me nor good for relationships with other people. I'm going to no longer watch the news, post in forums, write to politicians, engage in any discussions concerning anything potentially unhealthy. I am refusing, at least for a time, to be baited into choosing a side, making an argument, or deciding an issue.

I've enjoyed being a member of this forum and have no plans to end my membership. I am however going to move my link to a folder that is going to be buried deep on the drive. .

I will be traveling to PA for the Christmas season, it will always be my home.

Take Care All - We may yet see each other again.
    More important, the economics of ObamaCare reward scale over competition. Benefits are standardized and premiums are de facto price-controlled. With margins compressed to commodity levels, buying more consumers via mergers is simpler than appealing to them with better products, to the extent the latter is still legal.

Obamacare's Oligopoly Wave

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flashback For This Useful Post:

Nativeson (10-15-2015)