Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ANNNND we are back

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Middletown, DE.
    Posts
    3,806
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 174 Times in 126 Posts

    ANNNND we are back

    I know the site isn't trafficked like it used to be guys and girls, but I didn't want to let it die either. We upgraded our server which broke the site, so I purchased a new license and upgraded the site to the newer software.
    Delaware Online
    Delaware Weight Loss
    Still Lurking? Sign up now!! CLICK HERE

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    I know the site isn't trafficked like it used to be guys and girls, but I didn't want to let it die either. We upgraded our server which broke the site, so I purchased a new license and upgraded the site to the newer software.
    Thats great Chase I would like to see the site come back as well. Perhaps different moderation would facilitate that.

    A True America Hero

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    elanco
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 193 Times in 137 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Ha.

    Dis the people who run the show.

    Looks like you're cruzin' for a bruzin'!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dowhatyoulike View Post
    Ha.

    Dis the people who run the show.

    Looks like you're cruzin' for a bruzin'!
    i doubt it.

    A True America Hero

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Riggs View Post
    Thats great Chase I would like to see the site come back as well. Perhaps different moderation would facilitate that.
    I agree.

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,339
    Thanks
    940
    Thanked 1,203 Times in 760 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dowhatyoulike View Post
    Ha.

    Dis the people who run the show.

    Looks like you're cruzin' for a bruzin'!
    The downfall of every discussion site is the moderators. This site needs someone who actually gives a shit about fostering participation. At present he/they are AWOL. If you look at the site history every time there is a down turn in participation it can be directly related to over reaction by same and implementing some stupid fucking regulation. Add to the mix the expressed attitude, "the internet is a big place, if you don't like it here you are encouraged to go elsewhere." Obviously, most posters have acted on that advice. This place is a mere shadow of what it once was and it has nothing to do with posters liberal or conservative leanings.

    Brian
    If you could reason with Liberals there wouldn't be any.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lancaster
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 1,028 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Entwistle View Post
    The downfall of every discussion site is the moderators. This site needs someone who actually gives a shit about fostering participation. At present he/they are AWOL. If you look at the site history every time there is a down turn in participation it can be directly related to over reaction by same and implementing some stupid fucking regulation. Add to the mix the expressed attitude, "the internet is a big place, if you don't like it here you are encouraged to go elsewhere." Obviously, most posters have acted on that advice. This place is a mere shadow of what it once was and it has nothing to do with posters liberal or conservative leanings.

    Brian
    spot on

    A True America Hero

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Middletown, DE.
    Posts
    3,806
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 174 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Welcome Martin Riggs as a super moderator, let see how it goes!
    Delaware Online
    Delaware Weight Loss
    Still Lurking? Sign up now!! CLICK HERE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10,570
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 1,066 Times in 807 Posts

    Re: ANNNND we are back

    Congrats Martin.
    When guns are outlawed - I'll be an outlaw!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •